Thursday, April 30, 2009

English II April 30th

Hey! You are almost juniors and I am torturing you soooooooooo much by making you read EVEN after the TAKS test. I do not give up on your learning at any time. Thank you for your great attitude!!

You are going to make a word collage with a few pics to hang in my room and that will meet you again next year when you come back (I want you ALL to be back with me for English III.)
This is a simple grade--100 or 0 really. School appropriate and Mrs. Johnson appropriate!!
Assignment:

1. Use wordart to add your name--you decide. First? Last? Middle? All? Nickname?

2. Twenty adjectives that are school appropriate that describe you.

3. Goal for next year.

4. Two random (school appropriate) facts about you that I don't know.

5. A picture from flickr.com that you LOVE (again school appropriate)

6. 10 nouns that label who you are.

7. ^ verbs that you like to do.

8. Could be more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment